M.A. Public Management in International Cooperation
Designing African-European and Intra-African Relations
at the University of Applied Sciences Kehl!
The University of Applied Sciences Kehl invites young professionals with two years’ work experience in the field of international cooperation or public administration to apply for its new English-language extra-occupational M.A. Programme Public Management in International Cooperation, which will first start in September 2021.
Within and outside of Germany, our University is renowned for its research and teaching on international cooperation. As a university for public administration, Kehl University has led and contributed to various international cooperation projects. Students will benefit from our strong network with service providers, NGOs, governmental bodies and international institutions working in the field of international cooperation.
What is the programme about?
The Master’s Programme “Public Management in International Cooperation – Designing African-European and Intra-African Relations (PMIC)” is all about improving the capabilities of local, regional, and international (mainly) public actors working in African-European or Intra-African relations to cooperate internationally.
- Two-year blended-learning Master’s programme
- accredited by the German accreditation council and recognised in all EU and other countries
- developed and run in close cooperation with partner universities in Ethiopia, Senegal and South Africa
- Nine modules on all facets of international cooperation.
- Students coming from Europe, Western Africa, Eastern Africa, Southern Africa.
- Course of study simulates work in international cooperation projects:
- Four 12-day presence phases in Kehl, Addis Ababa, Dakar, and Stellenbosch.
- Distance phases in between: Student group work in internationally mixed groups on specific projects.
- Heterogeneous co-teaching teams of African and European experts in presence phases and in supervising project works.
Thanks to generous third party sponsoring, an overwhelming majority of our students will be able to receive a scholarship which will cover partly or (in most cases) fully the tuition fees, else amounting to 4,500 Euros per semester
Applications for a start in September 2021 are accepted
until 18 June 2021 via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information visit: https://ogy.de/africa-europe